Adults In Need Of Place To Stay

A housing service is looking for residents to give vulnerable adults a home. The Bromley Scheme for Adult Placements houses people who have learning or physical disabilities or mental health needs.

Anyone interested in becoming a carer in the scheme will be assessed by Bromley Council and matched with a vulnerable adult. Approved carers receive a weekly payment of about £250 for providing a home and support to individuals.

The scheme wants to hear from people across the borough, including those from minority communities. It is registered with the Commission for Social Care Inspection.

Interested people can call 020 8461 7130 for further details.