Fantastic Registered Manager job in Swansea, residential setting with a quality organisation
Your new company
One of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Registered Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Duties will include:
* Enabling the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
* Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high-quality service is maintained.
* To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Registered Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager,
* The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
* An understanding of CIW assessment criteria.
* Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
* Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
* Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
* A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
* Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
* Excellent administration and IT skills.
What you’ll get in return
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Access Retail Discounts
* Reward and recognition monthly and annual
* Development and access to professional training
* Access to counselling services
* Continuous on the job training is provided
* Contributory Pension Plan
* Checks and clearances paid for by the company
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Senior Support Worker – Young Adults Residential Care – High End Learning Disabilities & complex needs Role: Senior Support Worker...Apply For This Job
Support Worker in Children’s Residential Home SUPPORT WORKER ROLE Job Type: Full-time, permanent. Salary: £17,222.00-£23,427.00 per year A Children’s Residential...Apply For This Job
Support Workers Needed In Lydney Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers in the Lydney to work in residential...Apply For This Job
Temporary work – Chester. Early, days, late’s, waking nights and sleeps available Your new company At Hays Social Care, we...Apply For This Job
Children’s Support Worker in Bradford, flexible hours and competitive salary. Bradford – Residential Care Worker – Children’s EBD We are...Apply For This Job
Independent Service Support Worker job 15 hours a week Grimsby £16,452 pro rata Your new company You will be working...Apply For This Job