Registered Manager required for Children's Home in Canterbury Kent CT1
£40-£45k plus bonus depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to run our Dual Home service in Canterbury CT1 supporting up to 6 Children
normally between the age of 11 and 16 years old.
Happy to consider experienced Deputy Managers looking for a step up and new challenge.Full support and training will be given.
This organisation has high standards this home will be their third offering therapeutic support and care.They also provide a fostering and education
You will be required to work Monday- Friday.40 hours per week
There will be on-call duties Flexibility essential
Key Skill / Experience:Registered Manager
Managerial role within a Children's Residential setting: 2 years (Required)
· Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management (Required)
· Must have at least 2 years of experience working with young people in Residential Care and at least 1 years of experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in Children homes
· Candidate must have previous experience in a role requiring supervision and management of care staff.
· Be able to demonstrate auditing, managing budgets and monitoring skills
· Can evidence knowledge of Reg 44 and Reg 45 reporting.
· Can demonstrate how to develop a staff team to ensure they have clear vision and goals.
· Has a good working knowledge of Children’s homes regulations and the Social care common inspection framework
· Has strong values and beliefs
· Has integrity and good character
· Can evidence experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
Are you an innovative Individual who has either held an Ofsted Registration or an experienced deputy who is ready for the challenge of running an Ofsted Registered Home?
For more information about the role of Registered Manager contact Mick Hull Fieldview Care Recruitment Solutions
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference
Our Client are now looking for a day or night Senior Carer to join their team Job purpose – To...Apply For This Job
Do you have 6 months care experience? If you do, then we would love to have you as a member...Apply For This Job
Nexgen Locum are currently recruiting for a passionate Support Worker with Brain Injury experience to join our team! It is...Apply For This Job
Support Worker £11.00 per hour Shift- Days and nights 36 hours per week (Sponsorship currently unavailable) As a Support Worker,...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for Carers to join their already strong team! We can offer flexible hours which suit you!...Apply For This Job
CQC Registered Manager- Norwich * £50,000 per annum- (DOE) * Full Time hours * Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm (With expectations to...Apply For This Job