Qualified Social Worker – Hospital Discharge – Tower Hamlets – £30ph
Mbi Medical are pleased to be working with London borough of Tower Hamlets. They are currently on the look out for a Qualified Social Worker to join there Hospital Discharge team.
– This role is to support hospital discharges from acute hospital settings and non-acute NHS community settings. The team is made up of staff from health and social care, working together to provide a holistic assessment and support plan to ensure outcomes are achieved and independence is maintained wherever possible. In this role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will be ensuring that citizen's with care and support needs receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced Social Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharge from hospital.
– Liaise with a team of Social Workers, case coordinators and health professionals.
– Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
– Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of assessment notices to determine the appropriate discharge pathway.
– To manage complex discharges; identify and carry out Mental Capacity Assessments and chair best interest meetings.
– Complete a strength based assessments to implement person centred support plans.
– Protect adults at risk of abuse in accordance of Manchester City Council Safeguarding Policy, the Care Act 2014 and Making Safeguarding Personal.
– Have knowledge of discharge to assess pathways.
– Have knowledge of the CHC process.
– Skilled report writing.
What You Need
– Degree or equivalent in social work
– Social Work England Registration
– Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
Nurse Deputy Care Manager Hours of work: 37.5 per hour Rate of Pay: £23.00 per hour Please note, our sponsorship...Apply For This Job
We are looking for passionate Support Workers who are available to work flexibly as part of our successful temporary division....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of people...Apply For This Job
IRONSTONE RECRUITMENT HAVE PARTNERED WITH A FANSTASTIC CLIENT LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL DEPUTY MANAGER FOR CHILDREN'S RESIDENTIAL EBD...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Care Assistant Location: Guisborough Salary: Starting at £11.83 per hour (up to £23.66 per hour) Job Type:...Apply For This Job