Are you experienced in supporting older people with complex care needs? Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Then you can build a fast-moving nursing career with Care UK and help our residents get more out of life every day.
What you’ll do
Leading the clinical team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users.
Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our highly personal, patient-centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, with three new homes planned for next year, so we can offer wide-ranging career opportunities to people who care as deeply as we do.
What We Offer
* Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
* Revalidation support
* Comprehensive clinical training programme
* Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible shifts including day, night or weekend shifts
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
* Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns
My client is looking for a Family Support Worker. The role involves providing effective support for children, young people and...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for an Adults Social Work Assistant. To provide support, information and advice and technical assistance to...Apply For This Job
Nexgen Locum is looking for experienced Domiciliary Carers NATIONWIDE.The role involves caring for the elderly within the service users' own...Apply For This Job
Children's Social Worker – R&A Excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Workers (SWE) registration to work for our client based...Apply For This Job
NEW RATE 10.00per hour Romford Care Home is a welcoming, beautifully decorated and purpose-built care home which specialises in Nursing,...Apply For This Job
Supported Pathways Officer required for this busy South London local authority. Must have experience of working with rough sleepers and...Apply For This Job