Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 23 October 2020
Lochgilphead Resource Centre are looking to recruit a Temporary Manager.
The Centre provides an essential Service to Adults with a Learning Disability within Mid Argyll.
This post is essential to ensure the Team work to professional Standards, ie Care
Inspectorate and Registration, Keys to Life, Health and Safety, Adult Protection.
You should be motivated, creative and enthusiastic and have a positive outlook to your work. You will be expected to direct and support our friendly support staff working towards individual’s person plans to enable them to be more involved in their local community and to meet their goals and aspirations.
We currently support individuals to access a variety of outcome focussed activities and life skills. Lochgilphead Resource Centre is a vibrant provider dedicated to improving the lives of people with a Learning Disability in their local community.
• This post is not suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with [use as required – children, adults or both].
• This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
• This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Ann Anderson – Unit Manager
Phone: 01586 559010
Email: [email protected]
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
Job Description You will work enthusiastically as a member of a team that promotes and supports Adults with Support Needs...Apply For This Job
Job Description HART + (Plus) Co-ordinator PKC06767£16,116 – £17,859 (22 Hours per week)Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth A great...Apply For This Job