Care Trainer – Wyboston, Bedfordshire – 37.5 hours per week – £25,000 per annum
Do you have experience in the care sector and a passion for learning and developing others?If the answer is YES then this fantastic opportunity could be for you!!We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated NAPPI Trainer to join our team at Lakeside Hospital, a specialist therapeutic complex care service for adults with a wide range of mental health, autism and learning disability needs.You don’t need to have experience of delivering NAPPI training – you may have experience in MAYBO, MPVA or Intervention Restraint Reduction training instead.As a NAPPI Trainer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering key NAPPI training to new starters at the Hospital. There may also be the opportunity get involved in the delivery of other learning programmes when required. At the start of your journey, you will get to know the services and receive mentoring and support from colleagues to develop your role in providing sector leading training to staff at Lakeside.If you have a passion for learning and developing the skills of others, strong IT skills, a positive attitude with a flexible approach to your work, who enjoys a challenge then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
* Competitive Salary -£25,000 per annum
* Annual leave – 33 days per year to include public holidays
* DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
* Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
* Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
* Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
* Induction – We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
* Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
* Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
* Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists.
For more information please contact us
Waking Night Support Worker Forest Of Dean Hays Social Care are looking for an experienced Waking Night Support Worker to...Apply For This Job
Support Workers needed in Leeds! Over 70 locations to choose from SUPPORT WORKER LEARNING DISABILITIES We are seeking exceptional support...Apply For This Job
Substance misuse; Recovery Worker Your new company You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Needed Gloucestershire Your new company Hays Social care are looking for experienced support workers to provide care to...Apply For This Job
Waking Night Support Worker Needed Stroud Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for an experienced Waking Night Support...Apply For This Job