To apply for this job email your details to A.CampbellAnderson.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainee Registered Manager – Children’s Residential Home
£12 – £13.65 DOE + £45 per sleep in
(£28,692 – £32,013)
Permanent and Full Time
To start as soon as possible
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in a child’s life?
We are excited to be working on this new opportunity to join a great team as a Trainee Registered Manager in a fantastic children’s residential home. The team’s core values are to create a safe and secure atmosphere for their children that in turn generate positive experiences and memories that last a lifetime. No two days are ever the same.
The Trainee Registered Manager is responsible for taking a lead role in the absence of the Registered Manager or as directed by the Registered Manager, ensuring the co-ordination and effective operation of the home is maintained to the highest standards.
An effective Trainee Registered Manager provides support to the manager in their supervisory tasks, administrative requirements and contributes to the robust planning for care for every child within the home. You will be expected to undertake the Management Development Programme to achieve the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
The successful candidate will have:
– Previous experience in a senior/supervisory role
– Experience of working in a children’s residential setting
– NVQ Level 3 or above in Children’s Residential Care
– Experience of working with and managing challenging behaviour
– Hold a valid full UK driving licence
– Have excellent communication skills
– A kind and caring personality with a good sense of humour and be able to develop relationships with children
– Be flexible to work shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleep ins.
What you will get in return:
– Competitive salaries and bonuses
– The opportunity to work towards a funded level 5 diploma in Leadership and Management as part of the Trainee Registered Manager programme
– Free meals on shift
– A rolling rota of 2 on 4 off
– Access to employee discount schemes (i.e. Blue Light Card)
– Refer a friend bonus
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. T: 0116 2615002 E: aaleyah.campbell- [mailto:aaleyah.campbell-]
Support Worker * £9.50 – £19 per hour * Gosforth We are currently open to recruit experienced Support Worker’s in...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Newcastle – £31ph mbi Medical are pleased to be working with Newcastle Hospice in sourcing a Social...Apply For This Job
Deputy Service Manager ne36 consultancy are looking for an experienced Deputy Service Manager to join a committed and dedicated team...Apply For This Job
What’s your idea of working in care? We’d love to share a glimpse of life at Salutem with you! Firstly,...Apply For This Job
Competitive rates, adults with learning disabilities Your new company Hays Social Care specialises in providing support workers on full and...Apply For This Job