We are keen to receive applications from experienced care home working individuals who would like to support us on a short term basis during the COVID-19 pandemic in Temporary Adult Social Care Worker roles.
Do you have compassion and care and want to make a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, we are looking for dedicated and conscientious individuals to join our care home services, particularly for older adults who may require support to live well and safely within our care home settings. We would be particularly interested to hear from individuals able to work night shifts.
Please note – These positions are offered on a Temporary Basis Only to start early June 2020.
The Role of Temporary Day/Night Social Care Worker
• Quality care and support for older adults
• Ensuring people maintain their dignity and individuality and achieve their personal outcomes.
• Supporting individuals with their medication and enabling people to live well and independently in a care home setting
• You’ll also be involved in the general activities of the home, and maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Applicants will have a genuine interest in working with older people within a caring environment
• Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be comfortable working in a team.
• Must be willing to participate in induction training and learning including online learning
An SVQ in Care is not necessary for this post but a willingness to take part in learning and training relevant to the role is required. A qualification in the Safe Handling of Medicines would be advantageous for this role but is not essential, satisfactory police check and PVG membership applies to this role.
Closing date: 27 May 2020
Video or Telephone Interviews: 28-29 May 2020
Please note the hours for this post vary from 12 hours to 36 hours and the salary varies from £8,055 to £23,496.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for adults. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to complete the form and have your details verified.
Job Details Grade: 4DHourly Rate: £10.08 – £10.80Salary: £19,447.37 – £20,836.46 pro rata per annumContract Duration: Permanent ...Apply For This Job
Job Advertisement NLC7 £24,636 – £27,737 (pro rata) Plus appropriate payment for non-core hour working Do you want to make...Apply For This Job
Advert ORKNEY HEALTH AND CAREVarious Older People’s Care Facilities Relief Social Care Assistant Hours are offered on an as and...Apply For This Job
Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines. ...Apply For This Job