Adult Social Care Services, as part of the Clackmannanshire and Stirling Health and Social Care Partnership, leads and supports adults to lead independent and fulfilled lives. The post holder will manage a team of professional groups within Unscheduled Care, as part of the Clackmannanshire and Stirling Health and Social Care Partnership.
To lead a team within Adult Social Care, which is part of the Health and Social Care Partnership. Team structure may change to reflect integrated working.
• To direct the work of the team, supporting and supervising staff both formally and informally, monitoring and managing risks, prioritising work and reviewing performance.
• To be accountable for excellent quality, safe and effective practice supporting service users to meet their outcomes.
• To contribute to team developments linking to wider service and Partnership improvements. Operational To ensure that the Team meets its statutory aims in accordance with current legislation discharging the Council’s duties in relation to legislation and national health and well – being standards.
• To convene and chair planning meetings, case conferences and reviews and manage and co-ordinate adult support and protection investigations .
• To ensure that the provision of care services is reviewed as required and adjusted to meet individual service user outcomes ensuring that a risk aware approach is taken .
• To ensure the successful delivery of the Partnership’s Strategic Plan objectives through the team’s activities and performance management framework. – Contribute to audit, benchmarking and performance information to inform the development of key strategic and operational developments with the Partnership and others and to support delivery of the strategic aims.
• To ensure that the Team contributes to any statutory returns to the Scottish Government and other regulatory bodies accurately and on time .
• To assist in the preparation of complex reports for Locality Management and ensure Elected Members enquiries are effectively dealt with .
• Ensure effective communication with service users and carers including managing complex complaints.
• To assist in completion of Service reviews and produce improvement and implementation plans to ensure that best value is obtained and appropriate legislation and strategic aims are met.
• To support the development of appropriate procedure documentation and to ensure that these are fully implemented and adhered to, including through supervision processes.
• Assist to manage the Locality Service risk register and ensure that operational risks are identified and responded to appropriately.
• To deputise for the Locality Manager as appropriate and to work with service management and other Team Leaders to ensure excellent service delivery.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for adults. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to complete the form and have your details verified.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age (with the exception of Modern Apprenticeship posts), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
Job Vacancy Children and Young Peoples Practice Team (4 posts) As part of our Children and Young People’s Practice Team...Apply For This Job
Job Description To provide care and support to both adults and children with autism and/or learning disabilities who exhibit a...Apply For This Job
Service: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2024 Exciting opportunities exist for people interested in working as...Apply For This Job
Job Description To provide care and support to both adults and children with autism and or learning disabilities who exhibit...Apply For This Job
Advert Reporting to the Home Care Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of home care workers...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Title: Night Support Supervisor Location: Waverly Residential Home, Galashiels Hours: 20.50 Salary: £13.60 – £14.73 per hour/£24,826.73...Apply For This Job