The Care at Home Service is delighted to have the opportunity to recruit to a Team Leader post within East Dunbartonshire.
The post will be responsible for the delivery of the Care at home Service across a geographical area and specialised functions.
The post is one of two Team Leaders within Care at Home, which are new posts that have been established following the recently completed Service review, which will see services being delivered on a locality model, embedding the principles of reablement and outcome focused approaches.
The successful candidate will bring Management experience to the role as well as extensive experience and knowledge of Care at Home Services with a demonstrative track record in managing the delivery of high quality services within a culture of performance management, reflection and team work.
The successful candidate should show innovation in their thinking and be able to motivate and lead staff through the process of change.
For further information please contact Stephen McDonald Joint Services Manager on 0141 355 2200.
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
Job Description Required for 14 hours per week to work in the Harris area. You will be required to work...Apply For This Job
Job Description To be responsible for the day to day supervision of around 20-30 front line home care and reablement...Apply For This Job