We are looking for a confident Care & Support Team Leader with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Medcom.
At Medcom, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
* Rota management
* Support both management and team members in the day-to-day running of the service
* Ensure duties are allocated effectively and safely
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
* Safeguarding the vulnerable Adults
* Maintain a safe & clean environment for all
* Be on-call
Why Medcom? We’ll offer you…
* Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
* Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
* Regular coaching & appraisal
* Expert supervision & peer support
* Recruitment referrals
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
* An excellent communicator & a good team player
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced ACCESSNI check
Nexgen Locum is looking for experienced Domiciliary Carers NATIONWIDE.The role involves caring for the elderly within the service users' own...Apply For This Job
Children's Social Worker – R&A Excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Workers (SWE) registration to work for our client based...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for a Family Support Worker. The role involves providing effective support for children, young people and...Apply For This Job
My client is looking for an Adults Social Work Assistant. To provide support, information and advice and technical assistance to...Apply For This Job
NEW RATE 10.00per hour Romford Care Home is a welcoming, beautifully decorated and purpose-built care home which specialises in Nursing,...Apply For This Job
Supported Pathways Officer required for this busy South London local authority. Must have experience of working with rough sleepers and...Apply For This Job