Primary Teacher Job in Smethwick
Are you on the lookout for a new role?
I have got an opportunity that could be of interest to you.
Teaching assistant Smethwick
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 3:30PM to commence 31st October
Hays are working with a mainstream primary school in Smethwick who are looking for someone to work in our SEND learning Hub where we have 5 children working with two adults.
The person I need must specifically want to work with children who have complex needs as well as experience, it is intense work.
Children are non-verbal, full-time post, need someone committed to the role until the end of academic year, must be able to meet with HT before starting.
This role is to support the class teacher as a general teaching assistant with elements of 1:1 and small group support. Working with pupils with suspected SEN needs.
The role is required to start immediately and will continue until the end of the academic year on a full-time basis To apply to this role, you will need the following
Relevant Level 2 qualification or above.
At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
– Experience of working with children with Special Needs.
– Experience of working on a 1:1 basis and small group basis
A good reference from your most recent school
– Good behaviour management Responsibilities
– To support a pupils in Nursery and Reception in an open plan setting class
– Support the class Teacher across the EYFS setting
– Small SEN group work-
– To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
– Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum The Benefits
– Competitive salary
– Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
– Pension Scheme
– PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
– Holiday Pay
SENCO with teaching responsibilities needed – Sheffield school – January 2023 start Your new company Aspirational secondary school in Sheffield...Apply For This Job
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – Rotherham – ASAP start Your new company Primary school in Rotherham with a strong...Apply For This Job
LEARNING MANAGER NEEDED – BARNSLEY SCHOOL – PERMANENT Your new company Ofsted rated “Good” school based in Barnsley who take...Apply For This Job
PRIMARY TEACHER WITH SEN EXPERIENCE NEEDED – DONCASTER – STARTING ASAP Your new company Ofsted rated “Good” school in Doncaster...Apply For This Job
Year 5 Maternity Cover – Part Time Your new company Hays Education are currently working with a primary school in...Apply For This Job