Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in York and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker SW will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
* 6 months care experience in a care setting within the last 2 years
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer*
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in York
Your new company Are you highly motivated dynamic individuals to join our client’s Social Care and Housing Adult Services. Our...Apply For This Job
Hays Social Care are looking for passionate and positive support workers in the Rochdale area! Are you a passionate and...Apply For This Job
25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care 25hrs + Bank Care Assistants – Elderly Residential Care Bank Care...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Your new...Apply For This Job
Hays are working with one of the UK leading Housing Associations who are recruiting a number of positions. Young Persons...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job