NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED – GOOD ATTITUDE/PERSONALITY MORE IMPORTANT*
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of younger children from traumatic backgrounds.
As a support worker you will work as part of a team of support workers to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Empathetic people person who is non-judgemental and calm
– Dedicated and committed with a “can-do” attitude
– Hold a full driving licence
– Flexibility with working hours and must be able to work weekends
– Level 3 in Health & Social Care/Children & Young People is desirable but not essential, a person with the right personality is more important
– Experience working in a care environment is desirable but not essential, someone passionate about making a difference to children & young people's lives is more important
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
– Excellent rates of pay and additional supplements
– Flexible working hours
– Ongoing career progression & training offered
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Deputy Manager – Children’s Residential Your new company Hays Social Care are recruiting on behalf of a children’s residential setting...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager in Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton. The...Apply For This Job
Mere Green Healthcare are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to Nursing and Residential Homes throughout the area, Mere Green Healthcare...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job