Full Time/Part Time Support Worker:
Location: St Helens
Role Overview: Working as a support worker, you will conduct yourself in a caring manner to provide care for people who need it the most. The clients could have mental health needs or require specialised care support to help build on the client’s independence and to positively change their lives. With this opportunity you can join our team to start making a positive impact today.
Support Worker Duties/Criteria
When you work as a Support Worker with Lucam there will be many duties that you will undertake:
* Becoming involved with the clients with social activities and entertainment.
* Aid every individual whilst promoting independence
* Medication Handling/Assistance
* Using knowledge of mental health to identify needs and behaviours associated with the actions of the individuals
* Have a good understanding on the indications and symptoms of brain injuries, mental illnesses, and the impact of mental disorders and how they can affect the individual
* Can contribute to risk management and the evidence-based principles of relational security
* Have good emotional fortitude to handle with challenging way in a positive manner.
* Provide the agreed level of support to service users who are referred to and accepted into the service and to ensure that the support is of the highest professional standards.
* Assist and aid service users to promote independence as part of a structured programme of care and support.
* To maintain accurate and up to date administration, record keeping and reporting, to ensure concerns are reported, that there is compliance with statutory requirements, and adoption of best practice principles, for example, the completion of risk assessments, care/support plans and reviews.
Why Lucam Consultancy?
What Lucam Offers you is a range of benefits and pros for joining our team:
* Reliable weekly pay – £8.91- 11.00 per hour
* Wide variety of shift patterns available – Short shifts available, long days and nights
* Full/Part time
* 24/7 Out of hours contact and support
* Free mandatory training – online and in house (Career progression)
* NVQ level 2 and Level 3 offered
* Full support from our experienced healthcare consultants
* Excellent customer service
* Refer a friend/family scheme
Before applying, you must be able to produce an up to date DBS or willing to pay £51
We look forward to having you on our team
Drug & Alcohol Worker LOCATION: Bristol, North SALARY: £20,903 – £25,481, depending on experience DURATION: PERM HOURS: 37.5 – Mon...Apply For This Job
Support Worker/ National Care Provider Daytime Healthcare Recruitment BristolJob details Pay£10.50 per hour Job type * Permanent Number of openings...Apply For This Job
Social Worker in Children Services – Bristol – £43ph Bath and North East Somerset Children’s Social Care are an innovative...Apply For This Job
Senior Care Assistant DAYS or NIGHTS – £11.80/hr – Bristol BS7 – Permanent You will be working in a fantastic...Apply For This Job
Role Summary: To support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, supporting the customer to achieve/maintain the...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a fresh start with a great team, manager and company? If so then read on! You...Apply For This Job