Support Worker/ National Care Provider
Daytime Healthcare Recruitment
Pay£10.50 per hour
Number of openings for this position
Expected start date
BenefitsBenefits was not provided and will not appear in the job posting.
Daytime Healthcare are working alongside a well known care home provider who are currently looking for enthusiastic Support Worker's to join their expanding team!
* Assisting them with their daily personal care such as bathing, feeding, toileting, etc.
* Encouraging the individuals to reach their full potential.
* Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health, safety and well-being of the people using the service.
* A lot of activity involvement.
* No experience needed but would be beneficial
* Day and Night positions available
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager in Merseyside. We have vacancies in Aigburth, Cronton, Prescot and Huyton. The...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking for extra work, we can offer part or full time...Apply For This Job
Lucam Consultancy Care Worker Location: St Helens Role Overview: As a Care worker at Lucam. We are looking for an...Apply For This Job
Mere Green Healthcare are recruiting for Health Care Assistants to Nursing and Residential Homes throughout the area, Mere Green Healthcare...Apply For This Job
Support worker, Learning Disabilities, Adults Social Care, Norfolk, Dereham, Your new company Our client has a home in Dereham for...Apply For This Job