Please only apply if you have previous experience in a support worker type role and you have a Full UK drivers license and access to a car you can use for work.This role requires you to drive.
NeuroSupport services are currently recruiting Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants with a background of Brain Injury and Mental health experience to support services users with an acquired Brain Injury. Our service aims to support rehabilitation and in enabling people to optimise independence and quality of life.
We are looking for psychology graduates,support Workers and Healthcare Assistants or suitable candidates who would be willing to support people both within their home environment and also willing to provide support in helping service users access the community.
Successful candidates will be willing to help people adapt to their limitations, but also strive to reach their goals. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to implement behavioural, psychological, and cognitive strategies, as well as support with daily living activities. Therapy Assistants should be confident with working independently and providing empirical feedback where necessary.
· short term Memory
· Insight in his difficulties
What are the activities required?
* weight training
Support worker to engage the client in:
* community based activity
* support with shopping
* support with emotional support
* attend appointments
£10.50-£12 per hour depending on experience.
Successful Candidates will:
* Have access to full Training – including Brain Injury Awareness Training
* CPD opportunities
* Will be subject to Full Enhanced DBS
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Gain Experience working with an MDT
Successful candidate attributes:
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours
* A genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of others with the ability to promote well-being through positive attitude and work practices
* The ability to work on your own initiative and be a well-integrated team member.
* Willingness to participate in continuing professional development
* Flexible and positive approach to work patterns/schedules and business needs
* Excellent punctuality, reliability and a strong desire to accomplish goals and objectives
* Caring, friendly and empathetic approach to clients with the ability to build professional relationships
* Ability to remain calm and collective in a difficult and pressurised situation
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Able to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills
* Have basic computer skills (Word, Outlook & Excel)
* Have at least six months experience of working in a support worker role or similar, in the past three years.
* Must have a Full UK Driving License and access to your own car
* Have Experience in the field of Psychology
* Willing to become self-employed
Benefits of working for NeuroSupport Services:
Full enhanced DBS
Yearly Mandatory Training
Food/Drink shift Allowance
Partial Mileage and Travel time covered
Flexible working to meet your own requirements
We offer flexible work patterns – full time, part time, ad-hoc and a variety of shifts with our clients to suit any life style
LOCATION – Swaffham Payrate – starts at £11.22 ** Must have a UK Driving license to drive the Company cars**...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager – Residential Care I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for enthusiastic Care Assistants / Home Care assistants to join our team in Norwich. We can...Apply For This Job
Job Description Salary Negoitable for the right person We are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our friendly team...Apply For This Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Downham Market, Norfolk. Our client is a forward thinking,...Apply For This Job