Support Worker – Full Time – Swansea
Your new company
We are working with a reputable care provided who are looking for a full time waking nights Support Worker to work at their service in Llanmorlais, Swansea. The company are looking for caring and experienced workers who are looking to make a difference to the lives of the service users. This company are renowned for developing their staff and providing internal opportunities for development and progression.
Your new role
In your new role you will be in residential setting, supporting adults with learning disabilities. The residents are extremely active, enjoy long walks, hiking and other outdoor activities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Providing personal care
– Working to a personalised care plan
– Accompanying service users to carry out personal tasks.
– Effectively managing challenging behaviour – full training will be given.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience working in a social care setting
– Experience working with adults with learning disabilities is desirable
– Ability to deliver high quality care to the service users
– Be an active person who enjoys joining in with activities with the service users – Full drivers licence
What you’ll get in return
– Permanent role – 40 hours per week
– Waking nights only
– Competitive pay – £9.59 per hour
– Free training available
– Support from experience managers
– Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Support Worker- Adults with physical disabilities- From £9.99 per hour- Stourport-on-Severn Your new company Hays Social Care are recruiting on...Apply For This Job
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Knaresborough, flexible hours and competitive salary. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job
Children’s Support Worker in Bradford, flexible hours and competitive salary. Bradford – Residential Care Worker – Children’s EBD We are...Apply For This Job
Learning Disability SUPPORT WORKERS required for Immediate start We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with some of our...Apply For This Job
Support Worker- Adults Residential Setting- Learning Difficulties- From £9.99 per hour- Wednesbury Your new company Hays Social Care are recruiting...Apply For This Job