Bank Support Worker – Swansea – Flexible working
Your new company
We are looking for outstanding Support Workers to work with some of our key clients on an ongoing basis in the Swansea area. Our clients support Adults with a variety of complex needs, therefore a minimum of six months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential. We will consider people who have worked within a Support Worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
Your new role
You will be supporting vulnerable individuals in the community who need guidance and support to achieve their goals. You will be compassionate and willing to help the service user with activities and to maintain their daily routine.
What you’ll need to succeed
· The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
· A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
· Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
· Be willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash, toilet, dress and assisting with meals)
· Experience in administering medication, preparing meals and planning and partaking in activities
· Be available to support in whatever capacity is required by an individual to nurture their path to independence.
What you’ll get in return
Additional Benefits of becoming a Support Worker for Hays include:
· Excellent Competitive Weekly Pay.
· Flexible Working Hours – work around you own needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends or nights.
· Consistent Work – work the number of hours that suit you week on week. · A Great Personal Service.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Leeds, with flexible hours and a competitive salary, Leeds – Support Worker – Adults Learning...Apply For This Job
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Harrogate, flexible hours and competitive salary. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Knaresborough, flexible hours and competitive salary. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job
Pick and choose your shifts,adults with learning disabilities support worker role, challenging behaviour our new company Work for the leading...Apply For This Job
Adult’s LD Support Worker in Ripon, flexible hours and competitive salary. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job