Adult’s Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Swansea, with flexible hours and a competitive salary,
We are looking for outstanding Support Workers to work with some of our key clients on an ongoing basis in the Swansea area. Our clients support Adults with a variety of complex needs, therefore a minimum of six months experience in the last 2 years of working as a Support Worker with Adults is essential. We will consider people who have worked within a Support Worker role for residential services, day centres, rehab centres and community work with people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
What you’ll need to succeed
· The sensitivity required to provide a trusting and stimulating environment along with being passionate about supporting people.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
· A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
· Candidates will be positive and willing to create and follow a personalised service to every individual that we support.
· Be willing to help with all aspects of the support role which may include personal care (helping to wash, toilet, dress and assisting with meals)
· Experience in administering medication, preparing meals and planning and partaking in activities
· Be available to support in
What you’ll get in return
· Excellent Competitive Weekly Pay.
· Flexible Working Hours – work around you own needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends or nights.
· Consistent Work – work the number of hours that suit you week on week.
· A Great Personal Service where you are properly looked after.
· FREE Training.
· FREE DBS.
· Holiday entitlement
· £250 if you refer a colleague.
Your new company
Hays Social Care are the leading global specialist recruitment company and the market leader in the UK and Ireland. We are currently working with various large care providers who have services across West, South and North Yorkshire to appoint Support Workers for long term positions and shift work.
Your new role
We have work available within Supported Living and Residential services. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs. There is work available in many other locations so both drivers and none drivers would be accepted for all temporary assignments if you are happy to travel.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Support Worker – Llanelli – Adults with Learning Disabilities Your new company Hays social care are currently looking for support...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Needed Gloucestershire Your new company Hays Social care are looking for experienced support workers to provide care to...Apply For This Job
Full and Part time Permanent Support Worker Jobs in Truro. £9.30 per hour to £11.23 weekends. Your new company Hays...Apply For This Job
Bank support worker Job Scarborough, Bridlington and Filey. Full time hours £9.50-£10.50 an hour Your new company You will be...Apply For This Job
Bank Support Worker in the Hull Area, £9+ per hour, Flexible Working Your new company You will be working for...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job Supported Living Environments across Brighton Flexible Working / Part Time £10 per Hour Your new company A...Apply For This Job