Support Worker (Full Time)
£9.50 – £19 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Worker’s to work within a variety of environments across the North East including Supported Living, Residential Services, Specialist Units and Private Hospitals as part of our established health and social care agency. We are building a bank of candidates specifically interested in permanent positions to our clients are looking to hire support workers for both day or night shift posts.
As a Support Worker at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
* Administering medication
* Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
* Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
* Completing all necessary administrative duties
* Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
* Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
* Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* The ability to be patient & calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
You will work as a temporary agency worker at a specific client for a total of 12 weeks before transitioning into a permanent member of staff.
While working as agency, you will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support Worker with Pin Point Health and Social Care:
* Full time and Part time work available
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Mandatory assessment day and recruitment onboarding process
* "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £75.00 per candidate referred*
* A competitive hourly rate with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
* The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
We can offer part time, full time positions to our team of experienced support workers within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please contact Adam Grapes at our Gateshead office for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V via the apply button
Your new company Your Company is a UK Care Provider for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs Your...Apply For This Job
SYK Healthcare Recruitment Specialists is supporting a client in Shipton by Beningbrough to find care assistants for their 32 bed...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a Senior Care Assistant at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you...Apply For This Job
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at...Apply For This Job
Leader Health and Social Care is currently recruiting for a Support Worker within a learning disability and challenging behaviour service....Apply For This Job
Care Workers are required for a fantastic 47 bedded residential home in York. £10.88 – £12.88 p/h | FT or...Apply For This Job