We are pleased to announce, we are now supporting a well-known, trusted and respected provider of adult care services in Harrogate, North Yorkshire with their permanent Support Worker vacancy.
You will be working within a support living setting providing person centred care and support to those with learning disabilities. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £10.70 – £11.60 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 40 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right. Being a car driver is desirable.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
* Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
* Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
* Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
* Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
* Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
* Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
* Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
* Ample training and development opportunities.
* Pension scheme.
* Free meals.
* Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski
Your new company Your Company is a UK Care Provider for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs Your...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a Senior Care Assistant at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you...Apply For This Job
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at...Apply For This Job
Leader Health and Social Care is currently recruiting for a Support Worker within a learning disability and challenging behaviour service....Apply For This Job
Care Workers are required for a fantastic 47 bedded residential home in York. £10.88 – £12.88 p/h | FT or...Apply For This Job