NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED – GOOD ATTITUDE/PERSONALITY MORE IMPORTANT*
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young people from traumatic backgrounds.
As a support worker you will work as part of a team of support workers to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Empathetic people person who is non-judgemental and calm
– Dedicated and committed with a “can-do” attitude
– Hold a full driving licence
– Level 3 in Health & Social Care/Children & Young People is desirable but not essential, a person with the right personality is more important
– Experience working in a care environment is desirable but not essential, someone passionate about making a difference to children & young people's lives is more important
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
– Excellent rates of pay and additional supplements
– Flexible working hours
– Ongoing career progression & training offered
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Support Worker * £9.50 – £19 per hour * Gosforth We are currently open to recruit experienced Support Worker’s in...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Newcastle – £31ph mbi Medical are pleased to be working with Newcastle Hospice in sourcing a Social...Apply For This Job
Deputy Service Manager ne36 consultancy are looking for an experienced Deputy Service Manager to join a committed and dedicated team...Apply For This Job
What’s your idea of working in care? We’d love to share a glimpse of life at Salutem with you! Firstly,...Apply For This Job
Competitive rates, adults with learning disabilities Your new company Hays Social Care specialises in providing support workers on full and...Apply For This Job