Support Workers needed across multiple services close to each other in Margate including Supported living and Residential homes. You will be supporting young adults and adults with varying learning disabilities, complex needs, and health needs. You will be based in one of the services, based on which one is the best fit for you.
* £21,010 per annum + £1200 complexity payment per annum (pro rata)
* Full time (39 hrs p/w) and part time hours available
* Shifts: Days, evenings, nights and weekends
Support Worker – Job Description:
We are looking for Support Workers to work with us in Birchington, supporting 3 adult brothers who have learning disabilities, autism and complex challenging behaviours.
Successful applicants for this position will need to be a quick thinker, proactive and be enthusiastic about all aspects of supporting an individual in their personal lives.
Support Worker – Main Responsibilities:
* Supporting our people to be engaged in all day to day living activities, including making full use of their community and beyond.
* Supporting our people with social activities, and connecting with family and friends.
* Supporting the management of our people’s finances.
* Keeping our people’s home clean and fresh, and going shopping.
* Providing, and encouraging, personal care.
* And enjoying what you do!
Experience in social care is not essential, we provide a full range of accredited and award winning training programmes at no cost to yourself, including the Health and Social Care Diploma that will really support your career progression.
* Paid enhanced DBS.
* Flexible working.
* Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
* Access to high quality training that supports your career development.
* Contributory pension scheme with life assurance.
* Shopping discounts via Blue Light Card and The Bene£its website.
* Free and confidential 24/7 access to the health portal and employee assistance programme.
If you feel you’re suitable for this Support Worker role then please apply today
New Concept Care & Nursing is hiring a Home Care Worker to join their supportive and friendly team in Selby,...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Support Worker: Search Health-care are working with a Nationally Recognised Health-care Provider to source a number of experienced...Apply For This Job
Title: Temporary SEN Carer / Support Worker Location: Harrogate, HG2 Nearest Tube/Station: Harrogate, Hornbeam Park or Starbeck Wage: £15.50 gross...Apply For This Job
At Dove Adolescent Services we support young people within our care to develop emotional resilience to achieve their full potential...Apply For This Job
Kitchen / Catering Assistant – Hospitality £19,675.06 per annum, pro rata (£10.19 per hour) Northallerton or Leyburn Part Time, Permanent...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker within a Children's Safeguarding team within the Social Care Industry. Our...Apply For This Job