We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Residential Children's Worker based in Retford, Nottinghamshire. If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children with EBD within a children's home rated OUTSTANDING by OFSTED.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working either 39 or 45 hours per week plus sleep in's. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Residential Children’s Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £26,000 – £32,000 per annum inclusive of sleeps.
As a Residential Children's Worker your responsibilities will include:
* Provide support using a person centred approach.
* Support the children to maintain and develop relationships with friends and family.
* Encourage the children to integrate with the local community by attending clubs or day centres.
* Support the children in all aspects of their daily living.
* Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
* Continuous commitment to professional development.
* To be willing to cover other homes when required.
* Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
* 28 days holiday increasing with length of service.
* Market leading training.
* Clear progression pathway to senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus
Registered domiciliary care manager Full time permanent Flexible working hours Monday – Friday Office based – Cardiff £32,760 We have...Apply For This Job
Registered domiciliary care manager Full time permanent Monday- Friday with on call Office based – Barry £30,000 – £35,000 We...Apply For This Job
Women's Refuge Service Manager Wanted! Are you a compassionate leader with a passion for making a difference? We're seeking an...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Qualified Health and Social Care – Children and young people NVQ Assessor Location: Cardiff (Hybrid Role, 2 days...Apply For This Job
Adults Social Worker – Ongoing Support Team West Wiltshire Council Pay rate – £35 an hour (Umbrella) 3 month initial...Apply For This Job