Challenging behaviour/ LD residential property looking for full time and long term candidates to start ASAP.
Your new company
Your new company are a residential provision based in Clent that supports young people with challenging behaviours and LD. They are looking for people on an adhoc and full time basis to start immediately.
Your new role
In this role you will work with a variety of children and young people with SEN, learning disabilities, Autism, challenging behaviour and children with complex care needs. You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children and young people, providing day to day support, motivation, promoting living skills and engagement to develop and meet individual detailed care plans in conjunction with multi agency colleagues
What you’ll need to succeed
* Have recent experience of working with children and young people (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3 in Children and young people’s workforce
* Have experience working with children with learning difficulties challenging behaviour.
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Access to free Professional Development Training – This includes support in enrolling on mandatory training in line with the care certificate, Safeguarding and restraint reduction training (where necessary)
* Holiday Pay,
* Paid Expenses
* Weekly pay
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank Support Worker job in Plymouth, £10.09 to £10.37 per hour depending on shift. Full time work available. Your new...Apply For This Job
Full time night shift Support Worker job in Exeter, £9.99 per hour full time, 3/4 shifts per week. Adult LD....Apply For This Job
Fantastic Opportunity! Your new company My client is a national charity supporting people with learning and other disabilities. Their communities...Apply For This Job
Support Worker jobs available, flexible shifts, immediate start, up to £11 per hour Bradford – Support Worker – Adults Learning...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Waking Nights Hull and East Riding. £9.50+ per hour, Flexible Working Your new company You will be working...Apply For This Job
Support worker jobs available, immediate start, temporary, flexible hours, up to £11 per hour Barnsley- Support Worker – Adults Learning...Apply For This Job