Nurseplus is looking for Support Workers in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Daily tasks can include, assisting with eating and drinking, meal preparation and planning, personal care, companionship and encouraging the service user’s independence with day to day activities.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Support Worker:
* Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
* Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
* Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
* Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
* Up to £250* in referral bonuses
* Annual Pay Review
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Support Worker:
* You must be over 18 to apply
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Flexibility on travel – some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
* A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
* An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
* T&Cs apply
Support Worker * £9.50 – £19 per hour * Gosforth We are currently open to recruit experienced Support Worker’s in...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Newcastle – £31ph mbi Medical are pleased to be working with Newcastle Hospice in sourcing a Social...Apply For This Job
Deputy Service Manager ne36 consultancy are looking for an experienced Deputy Service Manager to join a committed and dedicated team...Apply For This Job
What’s your idea of working in care? We’d love to share a glimpse of life at Salutem with you! Firstly,...Apply For This Job
Competitive rates, adults with learning disabilities Your new company Hays Social Care specialises in providing support workers on full and...Apply For This Job