Service: Supported Accommodation for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Job Role: Support Worker
Location: Based in Bristol – Please note this is a community position traveling from home to home
Salary: £10.90 – £11.70 per hour (£22,672 – £24,336)
Plus: £62.64 per sleep-in (working approx. 2-6 sleep ins per month, an additional £1,503pa-£4,510pa)
Full time and part time positions are available.
Given the nature of the role you must be able to drive and have UK Driving license with access to a vehicle.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Supported Accommodation service within Keys Group. We are looking for committed, motivated individuals with a passion and ambition to provide the very best support for young people in care and care leavers.
You will be working with young people on a one-to-one basis within their homes and community. However, you will be part of a larger team working together to meet the needs of all the young people we support.
In this role you will:
· Support young people to develop essential life skills
· Support them to develop individual choice and self-direction
· Promote their health, welfare and personal safety
· Encourage young people into a form of education, training or employment
· Build their self-esteem, confidence and resilience
· Empower young people to understand their rights and entitlements
· Help them grow their support networks
· Work with them to understand their finances and learn budgeting skills
· Support them to integrate, develop socially, and enjoy life
The role requires you to work a variety of shifts – rotas are not always provided in advice.
· Day shifts
· Afternoon shifts
· 24 hours shifts (All day + Sleep in)
· Evening shifts
· Sleep in shifts
Benefits with this role:
· 28 days of annual leave which increases with no of years in service (inclusive of bank holidays).
· Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay
· Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses, QCF Level 3/5
· Training and development program, access to apprenticeship scheme, and opportunities for career progression
· Maternity leave
· Enrolment into the NEST Pension Scheme
· HAPI App – access your employee discounts and rewards
· Blue light card – online and instore discounts for major retailers/brands
· Employee Assistance Scheme
· Refer a Friend scheme – recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you’ll earn a £500 bonus
Housing Support worker LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 SALARY: £12 – £13.51PAYE – £14.85 Umbrella DURATION: temp –...Apply For This Job
Service Manager – Young People LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: 37.5 per week SALARY: £20.02-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA (£38,509 Salary Negotiable) DURATION:...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job
Childrens Learning Disabilities Support Worker Up to £13.30 p/h Various shift patterns Part time/Full time Prospero are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to nurturing young minds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people? Newcross Healthcare is seeking...Apply For This Job