Support Worker Job – Adults with Learning Disabilities – Pontardawe
Your new company
We are working with an established care provided who are looking for a full time Support Worker to work at their service in Pontardawe. The provider are looking for exceptional support workers who are looking to make a difference to the service users lives and provide first class care and support.
Your new role
In your new role you will be in a lovely small residential setting, supporting adults with learning disabilities. There will be personal care needed in this setting and drivers are preferable to assist the service users with shopping and social activities. This is a full time role – £37.5 hours per week. Day shifts only.
Duties will include:
– Personal care
– Support with day to day activities
– Working to a care plan for all service users
– Accompanying service users to carry out personal tasks and hobbies outside their home.
– Enhancing life experiences for the service users.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience working in a social care setting
– Experience working with adults with learning disabilities is desirable
– Desire to work in social care and support vulnerable adults.
– Drivers licence and be happy to transport service users.
What you’ll get in return
– Permanent role with a reputable company
– Competitive pay
– Holiday pay
– Free training
– Support from experience managers
– Opportunities for development with an established care company
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Relief – Variable, as required hours per week Main Function The general task required of Support Worker shall be as...Apply For This Job
Care Service Manager Your new company Are you a Service Manager or Deputy Manager looking to join a brilliant team...Apply For This Job
Support work available in Newnham Hays Social Care are looking for Bank Support Workers in the Forest of Dean to...Apply For This Job
Support Worker – Margam – Learning Disabilities Your new company A large not for profit organisation is seeking Support Workers...Apply For This Job
Adult’s LD support worker in Swillington, flexible hours and competitive salary. We are seeking exceptional support workers to work with...Apply For This Job