Hays Social Care are working with some of the best providers in and around Cheltenham to provide recovery focused, person-centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the community.
We will offer you consistent work in a variety of fantastic settings, so you decide when you work, and how many hours you work.
Your new role will involve:
– Developing trusting relationships with service users to achieve positive outcomes
– Creating an empowering environment which promotes self-esteem and enables service users to express choice and make decisions about their lives.
– Supporting individuals to live more active, fulfilled, and independent lives.
What you will need to succeed:
– At least 6 months experience working within a similar setting and a thorough understanding of the needs of people with Mental Health needs and its effects.
– A Professional Attitude
– Be Passionate about Care
– An Empathetic Nature
– A Willingness to Travel
– You must be Organised
– A Good Communicator
– Drivers are desirable but not Essential
Benefits of Working with Hays include:
– a minimum of £8.97 an hour plus holiday
– Flexible Working Hours – Consistent Work
– Accrued Holiday Pay
– Recommend a Friend Scheme at £250 per referral.
– Full Mandatory Training
– Weekly Pay
– FREE DBS – the chance to work towards your NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, the opportunity to gain experience in some of the leading organisations in the country and a personal service where you are properly looked after.
Should you wish to take your career to the next level, we can also offer you the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with any one of our providers, with fantastic opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now: If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.