Support Workers: Worthing
Support Worker Job
Full and Part Time positions available
Have you got previous experience within the social care industry?
Are you passionate, motivated and dedicated to changing people’s lives?
Do you want a job that can fit flexibly around your current lifestyle?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Your new company
Here at Hays social care are currently looking for support workers to join us on a temp basis to work with and support individuals with learning disabilities and complex care needs in and around Worthing (other areas within West Sussex available – please give us a call to find out the other locations)
We work with some of the best care providers across the Worthing area based in residential and supported living services, for children, adults and the elderly.
Your new role
– Supporting and assisting individuals to get up and ready for the day ahead, this may include personal care
– Supporting them during meal times, whether this be helping to feed or supporting them with cooking
– Assisting with medication
– Accompanying them on outings into the community, whether this be shopping, cinema, walks in the park, going to the beach – the list is endless but always lots of fun!
– Assisting them to healthcare appointments
We can offer either full or part time hours, in a flexible working pattern.
Mixture of early (7am-3pm), late (2pm-10pm) and long days (7am-10pm) – evenings and weekends required (Usually every other weekend)
What you’ll need to succeed
– We are currently looking for individuals who can drive and have their own vehicles to reach some of our more remote locations.
– Holding a NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care or equivalent is desirable but not essential
– We do ask that you have a good level of experience as a support worker.
What you’ll get in return
A personal service working exclusively with me as your consultant
Full and Part time work to suit your needs
£250 Refer and friend scheme
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Alternatively you can Refer A Friend if you know someone who may be interested in a position with us
Dementia care & support worker job in London Your new company You’d be working for a private organisation that is...Apply For This Job
Part time and full time hours available- Days- Nights- From £9.99 p/h- WR 8 Your new company Hays Social Care...Apply For This Job
Respite carer position – Worthing Support Worker – Respite Care Worthing Temp Full and Part Time Your new company Your...Apply For This Job
Support Worker – Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities Support Worker Job Support Worker Job, Adults with Learning and Physical...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Job, Dementia Support Worker – Hassocks Support Worker Job Dementia Support Worker Hassocks Temp to Perm opportunities £10...Apply For This Job