Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to work with clients around The Forest Of Dean
Your new company
Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers to work with a variety of clients around The Forest Of Dean – £9.52+ per hour
Your new role
In this role you will work with young adults and adults who have learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with young adults and adults to work with them on a day to day basis and to promote their independence.
What you’ll get in return
Working as a Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay
* Free DBS
To be considered for Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3
* Have experience working with adults with learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and mental health
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Exciting Opportunity for a Registered Manager in a large care home for adults with learning difficulties Your new company If...Apply For This Job