Support Worker Children’s
Children’s Support Worker In this role you will work with a variety of children and young people with SEN, learning disabilities, Autism, challenging behavior, EBD and children with complex care needs. You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children and young people, providing day to day support, motivation, promoting living skills and engagement to develop and meet individual detailed care plans in conjunction with multi agency colleagues. We currently have agreements with many local service providers within the Birmingham Area.
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
You will need to be confident in working with children and young people and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
Working as a Children’s Residential Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Access to free Professional Development Training – This includes support in enrolling and gaining your QCF level 3 adults or Children’s NVQ, mandatory training in line with the care certificate, Safeguarding and restraint reduction training (where necessary)
* Holiday Pay, * Paid Expenses
* Weekly pay To be considered for Children’s Residential Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working with children and young people (and be able to provide references) * Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3 in Children and young people’s workforce * Have experience working with adults with learning difficulties, ASD and challenging behaviour and wanting to make the transition into childrens services Please call Faye Moodie on 0121 230 1485 to discuss these opportunities in more detail and how we can make these roles work for you and your career development.
Qualified Social Worker Jobs in Children’s Services, multiple teams available We have exciting opportunities for experienced Social Worker’s with existing...Apply For This Job