Hays Social Care are working with some of the best providers in and around Cheltenham to provide recovery focused, person-centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the community.
We will offer you consistent work in a variety of fantastic settings, so you decide when you work, and how many hours you work.
Your new role will involve:
– Developing trusting relationships with service users to achieve positive outcomes
– Creating an empowering environment which promotes self-esteem and enables service users to express choice and make decisions about their lives.
– Supporting individuals to live more active, fulfilled, and independent lives.
What you will need to succeed:
– At least 6 months experience working within a similar setting and a thorough understanding of the needs of people with Mental Health needs and its effects.
– A Professional Attitude
– Be Passionate about Care
– An Empathetic Nature
– A Willingness to Travel
– You must be Organised
– A Good Communicator
– Drivers are desirable but not Essential
Benefits of Working with Hays include:
– a minimum of £8.97 an hour plus holiday
– Flexible Working Hours – Consistent Work
– Accrued Holiday Pay
– Recommend a Friend Scheme at £250 per referral.
– Full Mandatory Training
– Weekly Pay
– FREE DBS – the chance to work towards your NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, the opportunity to gain experience in some of the leading organisations in the country and a personal service where you are properly looked after.
Should you wish to take your career to the next level, we can also offer you the opportunity to apply for a permanent role with any one of our providers, with fantastic opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now: If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Social Work Project – Mental Health Your new company You will be working for a local authority in the south...Apply For This Job
Your new company Birmingham City Council are seeking experienced Qualified Social Worker who is passionate about Adult social work. Working...Apply For This Job
Senior Practitioner Adult Hospital Discharge Team Your new company You will be working for a local authority in the south...Apply For This Job
Substance Misuse; Caseloads; temp job Your new company You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user...Apply For This Job
Support Worker, Waking Nights, Kirkby Lonsdale, Adult LD & MH, Permanent & Temporary opportunities Your new company Your new organisations...Apply For This Job