Weekend support workers needed for complex learning difficulties home based in Stourbridge.
In this role you will work with a variety of children and young people with behavioural and complex needs. You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children and young people, providing day to day support, motivation, promoting living skills and engagement to develop and meet individual detailed care plans in conjunction with multi agency colleagues. We currently have agreements with many local service providers within Birmingham.
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
You will need to be confident in working with children and young people and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
Working as a Children’s Residential Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Access to free Professional Development Training – mandatory training in line with the care certificate, Safeguarding and restraint reduction training (where necessary)
* Holiday Pay,
* Paid Expenses
* Weekly pay To be considered for Children’s Residential Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working with children and young people (and be able to provide references)
* Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3 in Children and young people’s workforce
Please call Jessica at HAYS on 0121 212 3177 to discuss these opportunities in more detail and how we can make these roles work for you and your career development.
Adult Support Worker – Lone Working Your new company Hays are looking to recruit an male only support worker who...Apply For This Job