To provide, arrange and co-ordinate assessed social work and other services for children, young people and their families by working in collaboration with other statutory agencies and organisations.
Within this collaborative framework, assist in the identification of local need and participate in the design and delivery of appropriate services.
To work directly with children, young people and their families to promote their well-being.
To further promote the wellbeing of children, young people and their families by working with other agencies, organisations and individuals.
To participate in the development, monitoring and evaluation of services for children, young people and their families.
Health & Safety at Work.
• Experience within child care/child protection setting.
• Experience of case management within a multi-agency environment.
• A Degree / CQSW/ Diploma in Social Work and SSSC Registration.
• Knowledge of, and ability to work effectively within, relevant child care legislation and practice.
• Good assessment and report writing skills.
• Good communication and mediation skills.
• Effective organisational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of the needs of children with disrupted lives.
• Ability to challenge practice appropriately.
• Ability to contribute to service development.
• Ability to work effectively with Area Team Social Workers and other agency staff.
• You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Moray to meet the operational requirements of the Service. Due to the rural nature of Moray this is normally undertaken by use of a car/van.
• Effective communication skills; oral and written.
• Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to service development.
• Ability to deal with personal stress, and support carers in crisis.
• Be reliable and consistent.
• Appreciation, acceptance of and a commitment to the importance of confidentiality.
• Willingness to accept direction/ delegation.
• Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs and demands of the service.
• Ability to work in an open plan / shared office.
• Ability to work in different offices dependent on service requirements.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT OF MOR03735 (Previous applicants need not apply)
The successful candidate will be based in either Elgin or Forres
Closing Date: 28 April 2019
Starting Salary: £35,569
£18.87 per hour
36.25 hours per week
Proposed Interview Date: 8 May 2019
For further information, contact Judy Robertson – 01343 554396
Job Description Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this...Apply For This Job
Job Advert As an enthusiastic and flexible individual you will offer managerial support to the Resource Centre Manager in the...Apply For This Job
Job Description Post Title: Support Worker Care & ProtectionLocation: InvernessHours: 20 Hours Per WeekDuration: PermanentSalary: £9,432 – £10,441 p.a. ...Apply For This Job