Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 23 October 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker within the Oban & Lorn Learning Disability team. The role will involve assessment and case management; the successful candidate will have a strong sense of professional identity and an ability to work both independently and as part of a small, busy team.
• This post is not suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both Children & Adults
• This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
• You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour’s service arrangements, as appropriate.
• This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Janette Admiss – Social Worker
Phone: 01631 572917
Email: [email protected]
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines. ...Apply For This Job
Job Description You will work as part of a team that promotes and supports adults with support needs to actively...Apply For This Job
Job Description Provide care and support to service users within a very sheltered housing facility. This role requires flexible, day...Apply For This Job