Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 20 November 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Worker within the generic Social Work Team on the island of Islay on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience of fieldwork within both Adult Care and Children and Families or within either setting but with an enthusiasm to broaden experience to include working across both age settings.
• This post is not suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both Adults & Children.
• You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour’s service arrangements, as appropriate.
• This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Pamela Hoey – Care Assessment & Reviewing Officer
Phone: 01631 572957
Email: [email protected]
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
Job Description Based at Beech Hill House, Lour Road, Forfar. You will work 30 hours per week, by arrangement. Requirements...Apply For This Job
Job Advert Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) is looking for an experienced and motivated Policy & Research Officer....Apply For This Job
Job Description Three full time permanent vacancies have arisen for qualified social worker within WestDunbartonshire HSCP Children & Families Team...Apply For This Job
Advert Supply as and when required The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 24 November 2020. West...Apply For This Job
Job Description Based at either: Kinloch Care Centre, Carnoustie, covering the South West area of Angus; Bruce House, Wellgate, Arbroath,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary East Dunbartonshire Adult and Child Protection Committees You will be a highly experienced and skilled person with an...Apply For This Job