Coventry City Council are recruiting for 8 Social workers in various teams, paying up to £34ph immediate start
Your new company
Coventry City Council are seeking experienced Qualified Social Workers who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for adults and their carers.
Your new role
Coventry City Council are looking for 8 dedicated and highly motivated Social Workers to join various teams within the city. You will be required to complete Strength based, quality reports/assessments and comply with relevant legislation, including the Care Act, the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act. Data Protection Act (2018 (GDPR principles).
We are also looking for someone who can commence working with us quite quickly. This role is Hybrid working 37 per week – (office 1 day per week, and essential car user)
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this position you need to be a post 2 years qualified Social Worker. A passion for improving lives and supporting those in need. Be registered with Social Work England and hold a Social Work Degree (BA Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW) Have in depth working knowledge of Care Act, MCA, HRA, MHA, CHC essential. Required excellent competency with IT skills. Able to work autonomously
What you’ll get in return
Working with Hays, you will receive a bespoke specialist recruitment service with your own personal consultant. In addition, you will receive:
* Lifelong Career partner with over 14 years of recruitment expertise
* Specialist in Adult Social Work Recruitment
* Recruitment partner for Birmingham, Sandwell, Solihull and Coventry Councils
* Exclusive access to the latest Qualified Social work vacancies
* Helping you upskill through our My Learning platform, Network forums and resources
* Transparency on timesheet/payroll platform – Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Ltd
* Support for CV writing and Interview skills
* *£250 reward for referring another Qualified Social Worker, who we then place.
* You will be offered a competitive salary however this is dependent on experience with scope for negotiation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Your new company Are you highly motivated dynamic individuals to join our client’s Social Care and Housing Adult Services? Our...Apply For This Job
Wirral and surrounding areas LD, ASD, Mental Health Long-term flexible contract Immediate start Your new company Hays Recruitment are proud...Apply For This Job
Adults Services, Support Living Chester and surrounding areas Flexible working pattern Immediate start Your new company Hays Recruitment are proud...Apply For This Job
Glasgow based – Permanent – Competitive Salary & Driver Required our new company Housing support and care at home service...Apply For This Job
Professional Company looking to Appoint Their New Care Manager within Glasgow Your new company Based in Glasgow, we have been...Apply For This Job