Service Manager – Adult Learning Disabilities – Health and Social Care
Our exclusive client is looking for an an experienced Service manager to join their team based in the Gloucestershire county area. They pride themselves on the internal growth and progression of their staff and therefore they’re looking for a candidate who is willing and eager to learn, as well as manage.
For this role, you will be offered an impressive salary of between £30,000 to £35,000, along with an annual bonus and the opportunity to be a part of one of the leading Social Care organisations in the UK.
From a managerial perspective, you will be expected to show a proven track record both working, or supporting with CQC compliance via inspections and also be able to articulate your role within these assessments.
The benefits of securing the Service Manager position are below :
* Salary of £30,000 – £35,000
* Additional Annual Bonus
* Monday to Friday working pattern, as well as on call duties
* Working for one of the leading organisations in their field.
* Health benefits
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Opportunities to gain extra social care qualifications on the job
To be considered as a Service Manager, you must have :
* QCF Level 5 or NVQ Level 3
* Experience working with adults with learning disabilities in a residential setting.
* CQC service management experience or supervisory experience
If this is something that you’re interested in and you would like to find out more about the role, please apply.