We are supporting a specialist provider based in York with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Service Manager to work within a residential setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the home.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week. Previous experience as a Service Manager is desirable and you must have or be working towards your level 5.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £25,000 – £35,000 per year.
As a Service Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
* Play a key role in all external audits.
* Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
* Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
* Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
* Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
* Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
* Pension Scheme.
* Free meals on shift.
* Clear progression opportunities.
* Generous annual leave allowance.
* Market leading induction training process.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus
Thera East Anglia has an exciting opportunity available for a Support Worker to join our team in Norwich. You will join us on a full-time, permanent...Apply For This Job
Availl Healthcare are looking for experienced Carers to join their already strong team! Must have experinece within the Healthcare sector...Apply For This Job
Children’s Practitioner Job Title: Support Worker Job Type: Temporary to Permanent Location: Happisburgh, Norfolk Days and hours of work: Monday to Sunday...Apply For This Job
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS Please note, this is a 0 hour contract. Regular hours are available and flexible to suit your lifestyle....Apply For This Job
We’re looking for reliable and motivated persons to join our professional team of Support Workers at our College Centre based...Apply For This Job