Senior Healthcare Assistant:
* LOCATION: Newcastle
* SALARY: £12 – 24 per hour
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Working as a Senior Health Care Assistant you will be expected to deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units throughout the North East. You will also have characteristics such as a professional, friendly and willing disposition, be reliable and trustworthy sense of responsibility.
The post holder will be involved in developing people and assisting the elderly when and where needed in order for them to reach their maximum potential as individuals and to ensure normal patterns of life within the community.
* Act as Senior Health Care Assistant which will include staff supervisions.
* Senior Health Care Assistant for Individual service users
* Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living.
* Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients.
* Record keeping – maintaining up to date reports such as care plans.
* Maintain regular communication with Home Manager.
* Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client.
* To communicate effectively.
* Assisting in the delivery of personal care.
* Administration of Medication.
* Creating and maintaining suitable records.
* Liaising with other health professionals.
* Assisting the management to deliver a high standard of care.
The post holder must have the ability to communicate effectively with other professionals, colleagues, service users and families/carers and can support individuals with their personal and intimate needs in a respectful and dignified manner.
Strong people skills are a requirement for almost any job in the social sector but as a Health Care Assistant these skills will be really tested and essential. The post holder must understand the changing needs of the elderly and must have regard for the dignity, respect and rights of service users.
* It is essential that any applicants have previous experience working within senior healthcare role.
* Must be able to provide 3 years referencing for security checks.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
* Be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
* Safe Handling of Medication experience.
* A warm approachable personality
* Good communication skills.
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Various shift patterns available.
Please click Apply Now or contact our Gateshead office
Support Worker Sunderland £10.98 – £14.64 Per hour Temporary Contract, Full Time Days/Nights/Sleep-in’s Pin Point Health and Social Care is...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Newcastle – £31ph mbi Medical are pleased to be working with Newcastle Hospice in sourcing a Social...Apply For This Job
Social Worker – Newcastle – £31ph mbi Medical are pleased to be working with the Newcastle Hospice in sourcing a...Apply For This Job
Senior Health Care Assistant * Sunderland * Full Time * Either Full Time Night Shift or Full Time Days *...Apply For This Job
Health Care Assistants Newcastle upon Tyne £10.50 – £22 per hour *(depending on shifts) Full and Part Time Hours available...Apply For This Job
About Us: My client is a leading provider of high-quality domiciliary care services, specialising in supporting children and adults with...Apply For This Job