Seguro Recruitment are looking for Senior Health Care Assistants to join our team.
If you want to choose your own days, have flexibility, weekly pay and feel valued then we are the right company for your next challenge.
We supply across Liverpool and have a number of Care Homes who are looking for our staff to lead shifts on a ongoing basis.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be:
* Responsible for delivering a high quality of care and providing support and guidance to the care team and leading by example
* Reviewing and updating care plans ensuring they meets residents needs and wishes
* Promoting high standards of care by ensuring you deliver exceptional care duties and all staff are supervised appropriately and shifts run smoothly and efficiently
* Ensuring all areas across the Care Home are kept clean, tidy and pleasant for all residents and family members
* Communicating professional and warmly with visitors, family members and other health care professionals
* Administering Medication and Controlled Drugs to Residents – Must be able to use EMAR and MARR
To succeed you will be:
* A positive individual and adopt a person centred approach
* A team player who engages well with others
* A strong communicator and influencer
* Passionate about offering a superior service and want to make a difference
* A leader and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
If you are interested in this role and have experience then please do contact us by applying for this job directly through Indeed, calling us at the office on (phone number removed)
We at Seguro look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Housing Support worker LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 SALARY: £12 – £13.51PAYE – £14.85 Umbrella DURATION: temp –...Apply For This Job
Service Manager – Young People LOCATION: Bristol HOURS: 37.5 per week SALARY: £20.02-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA (£38,509 Salary Negotiable) DURATION:...Apply For This Job
Double Up Care Assistant (Night Shift) £11.50 p/h Shifts from 21pm to 06am & 23pm to 08am Driving licence and...Apply For This Job
Childrens Learning Disabilities Support Worker Up to £13.30 p/h Various shift patterns Part time/Full time Prospero are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to nurturing young minds? Newcross Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people? Newcross Healthcare is seeking...Apply For This Job