Senior Care Assistant – Southport, Churchtown (Ref – EH61422)
Our client in Southport is an established residential home, which provides person-centred care for up to 50 residents in a comfortable and supportive environment. The Home offers excellent commuter links, well served by public transport as close to Southport train station. The home is a purpose-built, three-storey building close to Hesketh Park and Southport town centre. Each of their residents receives kind and caring person-centred specialist dementia care. Residents are encouraged to participate in events in their community and to enjoy as many activities as possible. Individuality and independence are encouraged as much as possible.
They now have an exciting opportunity for Senior Care Assistants to join their passionate team of Carers and Senior Carers.
Pay rates starting at – £12.20 per hour
These are full time, permanent roles with both days & night shifts available. The shift times are 8 – 8, working 24 to 48 hours per week.
Benefits of a Senior Care Assistant role –
* Great opportunity for personal development, working alongside Deputy Manager, Care Team Leader and Senior Carers.
* Career progression opportunities
* Free Lunches
* Free onsite parking
* Pay rise after probation period
Requirements of Senior Care Assistant –
* Senior Care Assistants with previous experience within a care home as a Senior
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Preferred but not essential)
* Previous experience of working with the elderly
Responsibilities of Senior Care Assistant –
* Write and update care plans
* Administer medication
* Work collaboratively within a team of other Care Assistants and Senior Carers
* Liaise with all visiting professionals, GPs, District nurses, families.
* Running shifts, hands on supporting the floor.
If you are interested in this role as a ‘Senior Care Assistant’, please feel free to give me, Ethan, a call on (phone number removed)
Nurse Deputy Care Manager Hours of work: 37.5 per hour Rate of Pay: £23.00 per hour Please note, our sponsorship...Apply For This Job
We are looking for passionate Support Workers who are available to work flexibly as part of our successful temporary division....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of people...Apply For This Job
IRONSTONE RECRUITMENT HAVE PARTNERED WITH A FANSTASTIC CLIENT LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL DEPUTY MANAGER FOR CHILDREN'S RESIDENTIAL EBD...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Care Assistant Location: Guisborough Salary: Starting at £11.83 per hour (up to £23.66 per hour) Job Type:...Apply For This Job