Senior Care Assistant, days
£ 11.80 per hour
Are you a committed and experienced Carer looking to take that next step to leading a team? Senior Care Assistants are a vital part of our leadership team and are fundamental in providing the outstanding care our residents deserve.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our hardworking team at this residential care home in Swaffham, our care team really do care about our residents and are dedicated and warm-hearted.
You will be involved in supporting the carers and how they interact with our residents in a relationship-centred manner, promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of the lives.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Care Assistant:
* Ensure that a detailed handover is taken/given at the end of each shift so to provide continuity and knowledge.
* Promote a caring environment conductive to the physical and emotional need of the residents.
* Maintain adequate staff numbers on shift, including determining future staffing needs.
* Reviewing and updating care plans ensuring they meets residents needs and wishes.
* Assist residents in their daily personal care to include, but not limited to grooming, washing, bathing (which may include using hoists).
* Provide a safe and secure environment for residents, staff members and visitors.
* Ensure that all staff contribute to the efficient running of the home and the creation of a warm environment.
If you don’t have any Senior Care Assistant experience but have a background in care we will support and train you to promote your leadership skills and to help develop your own career pathway, ensuring that you feel confident in all aspects of the role.
Training and development
We see training and development as an instrumental part of the success of each of our care homes.
Every employee will receive a full induction on commencement of employment ensuring that everyone feels welcomed and has a good understanding of our high standards and ethos of the business.
Throughout your time with us we positively encourage further training through National Vocational Qualifications up to Level 5. This is available throughout all areas of our business to include all employees.
So, if you feel you are committed and passionate with a real “can do” attitude focusing on the delivery of outstanding services to our residents we would love to hear from you.
Benefits and culture:
* We live by our company values – we are one big family, everything we do is from the heart, caring is our passion, always have fun, nothing is too much.
* Ongoing training and development; including fully funded diplomas up to NVQ level 5
* A Rewarding role
* Variety – no two days are the same!
* Excellent employment benefits
* Long term career opportunities
* Permanent contract available
* Annual Leave 28 days
* FlexEarn – providing you with the opportunity to withdraw a portion of your wages in advance of payday, to increase your choice and financial wellbeing.
* No DBS fees.
* Employee assistance program to support your health and wellbeing.
* Blue Light Card offering a number of discounts across retail and hospitality.
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Being part of an award-winning organisation!
Founded in 1999, Castlemeadow Care has been delivering excellence in the delivery of care and support. We wouldn’t be able to do this without our compassionate, dedicated and talented teams throughout our homes. We are a passionate company and strive to constantly improve standards across all areas. As a rapidly growing business we’re always looking for passionate and committed individuals who take pride in making a difference in people’s lives
National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of an external company. Are you a Team Leader in a...Apply For This Job
35.25 hours per week – 3 nights per week – nvq level – no sponsorship – at least one year...Apply For This Job
Children's Home Deputy £33,000 Occasional sleeps £45 4 bed level 1 Therapeutic home (Full occupancy) Full Staff team Selby Purosearch...Apply For This Job
Title: On-Call Night Carers Location: TS17 Thornaby Nearest Tube/Station: Yarm Wage/Salary: £17.00 gross per hour, £170.00 gross per night. Driver...Apply For This Job
Defour Partnership (Social Care) is working closely with a highly regarded Social Care Charity recruiting for a Registered Manager. Rare...Apply For This Job
Are you ready for a new challenge as a Registered Manager, to lead a small residential service for adults with...Apply For This Job