Senior Care Assistant – 22 or 33 HRS NIGHTS – Permanent – £12.98/hr – Birkdale
£12.98 per hour from 1st April 2023 (£11.80 per hour prior to April)
**Stunning Home, rated GOOD IN ALL AREAS**
This is a stunning home, a flag ship home for a National Care provider. You will be working in great facilities, designed to support individuals with residential and dementia care needs. You will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the 32 residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
You will be working in a residential and Residential Dementia setting.
Roles available –
· Nights Senior – 22 hour per week – £12.98 per hour (NVQ 2 Qualified), 2 shifts a week, 8pm-8am, (Wk1 Sun/Thurs 8pm-8am Wk2 Sun/Wed 8pm-8am).
· Nights Senior – 33 hour per week – £12.98 per hour (NVQ 2 Qualified), 3 shifts a week, 8pm-8am.
· To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
· To act as a key worker for a named group of residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full (as defined in the training manual).
· To supervise and support the care team, ensuring that the Care Home values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
Person specification (Senior Care Assistant)
· Two years minimum experience of working in an Elderly social care environment
· Have at least an NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care, QCF or equivalent (essential).
· Supervisory/leadership skills, and a willingness to develop new skills
WE ARE SORRY, BUT SPONSORSHIP FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS IS NOT AVAILABLE
Hays Social Care are looking for permanent waking night support workers! Hays Social Care are looking for a permanent Waking...Apply For This Job
NeuroSupport services are currently recruiting Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants with a background of Brain Injury and Mental health experience...Apply For This Job
Social Care Consultant (Recruitment Consultant) – Swansea Hays Recruitment Social Care Recruiter (Recruitment Consultant) £25,600 OTE for first 6-9 months,...Apply For This Job
Senior Caseworker Women's refuge* *Full time permanent – on field mobile working* *£23,500 – £25,000* We are working alongside a...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting Support Workers across North Shields, North Tyneside, to join a Supported Living Service supporting adults living with...Apply For This Job
Benefits: * A highly competitive starting salary with the opportunity to develop and grow your skills * Weekly pay *...Apply For This Job