Senior Care Assistant – Harrietsham, Maidstone (Ref – EH55207)
Our client in Harrietsham, Maidstone is an established Residential Home, which provides person-centred care for up to 50+ residents in a comfortable and supportive environment. Residents at the home can enjoy a large sun lounge and dining area, which overlook the rear of the building and side gardens, which are open to residents, allowing them to enjoy the views. The Home offers excellent commuter links, well served by public transport.
They now have an exciting opportunity for Senior Care Assistants to join their passionate team of Carers and Senior Carers.
Pay rates starting at – £12.30 per hour
These are full time, permanent roles and both days and night shifts are available. The shift times are 7-7, working 24 to 48 hours per week.
Benefits of a Senior Care Assistant role –
* Great opportunity for personal development, working alongside Deputy Manager, Care Team Leader and Senior Carers.
* Free Lunches
* Free onsite parking
Requirements of Senior Care Assistant –
* Senior Care Assistants with previous experience within a care home as a Senior
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Preferred but not essential)
* Previous experience of working with the elderly
Responsibilities of Senior Care Assistant –
* Write and update care plans
* Administer medication
* Work collaboratively within a team of other Care Assistants and Senior Carers
* Liaise with all visiting professionals, GPs, District nurses, families.
* Running shifts, hands on supporting the floor.
If you are interested in this role as a ‘Senior Care Assistant’, please feel free to give me, Ethan, a call on (phone number removed)
Defour Partnership (Social Care) is working closely with a highly regarded Social Care Charity recruiting for a Head of Complex...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Learning disability, complex health needs and life limiting conditions From £10.70 plus enhancements Knaresborough HG5 Full and Part...Apply For This Job
National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of an external company. Are you a Team Leader in a...Apply For This Job
35.25 hours per week – 3 nights per week – nvq level – no sponsorship – at least one year...Apply For This Job
Children's Home Deputy £33,000 Occasional sleeps £45 4 bed level 1 Therapeutic home (Full occupancy) Full Staff team Selby Purosearch...Apply For This Job
Defour Partnership (Social Care) is working closely with a highly regarded Social Care Charity recruiting for a Registered Manager. Rare...Apply For This Job