Registered Nurse (RMN) – £29,833.85- £35,358.64 – 40 hours per week
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. Would you like the opportunity to use your nursing skills in an environment like no other to make a real difference every day? Working within the prisons healthcare team you will be undertaking assessments and establishing the appropriate level of intervention, care and management of your patients. You will be working closely with Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff and have the opportunity to progress into more senior roles.
Essential skills as a RMN:
* Part 1 NMC Registration
* Able to work within challenging and complex situations
Desirable skills as a RMN:
* Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
* Experience of working within a secure environment
* Experience of long term conditions.
* Mental health assessment of common disorders.
* Company pension scheme with employer contributions
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Subsidised healthcare plan
* Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
* Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
* Refer A Friend Scheme
* Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Apply online to get more details about the role
Your new company Your Company is a UK Care Provider for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs Your...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a Senior Care Assistant at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you...Apply For This Job
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at...Apply For This Job
Leader Health and Social Care is currently recruiting for a Support Worker within a learning disability and challenging behaviour service....Apply For This Job
Care Workers are required for a fantastic 47 bedded residential home in York. £10.88 – £12.88 p/h | FT or...Apply For This Job