We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young people with challenging behaviours.
As a support worker you will work as part of a team of support workers to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Empathetic people person who is non-judgemental and calm
– Dedicated and committed with a “can-do” attitude
– Hold a full driving licence
– Level 3 in Health & Social Care/Children & Young People is desirable but not essential, a person with the right personality is more important
– Experience working in a care environment is desirable but not essential, someone passionate about making a difference to children & young people's lives is more important
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
– Excellent rates of pay and additional supplements
– Flexible working hours
– Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Job title Support Worker Location Selby, North Yorkshire Pay £12.00 per hour (minimum) Hours ...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant Location: Eastfield, Kayton & Ogsby town centre, Newby & Scalby, Bridlington, Cranswick & Driffield. Pay Rate: £11.80 per...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse Ref: 68503 Salary Details: £20.92 to £21.47 per hour York You will be a Registered Nurse with a...Apply For This Job
Title: Weekend SEN Nanny / Manny – two positions Location: TS17 Thornaby Nearest Tube/Station: Yarm Wage/Salary: £17.00 gross per hour...Apply For This Job
Regional Manager Learning Disabilities Residential Care and Supported Living 50k salary + car allowance (or company vehicle) + bonus York,...Apply For This Job
Title: SEN Nanny / Manny, two positions Location: TS17 Thornaby Nearest Tube/Station: Yarm Wage/Salary: £15.00 gross per hour, £27,300.00 gross...Apply For This Job